Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Nothing Much to Say

Richard continues to feel sick, but keeps on going. He was sitting on a chair to cook his lunch and dinner today. You can bet that both Norma and I offered to help him out, but evidently, our cooking skills don't make the cut. That's right, Richard can't trust me to properly make Sapporo Ichiban correctly. Sad. Sad. Sad.

The boys went down for nap late today at 1:30. Richard was already in bed, so I asked him if it would be alright for me to run out to do some errands. He was a-okay with that despite looking absolutely wiped.

Much to my relief, when I arrived home at 3pm, both boys were still asleep, so Richard didn't have to deal with anything but himself while I was out. That was nice. Shortly after they were both awake, I took them in the backyard for some soccer and water fun.

Richard's getting by. He feels worse than when he was in the hospital, but feels able to 'deal with it' better since he's at home. He can find foods that he can keep down. He is with family. He has his own comfy bed.

He's at VGH again tomorrow. He'll probably get platelets and possibly a transfusion if his Haemoglobin is low enough.

He updated his blog last night....

http://www.bitemefriday.blogspot.com

No comments: