Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Do Dee Doo Doo... No Biggy.... WHAT?????????

So, what have we been up to today? Oh, not much...

Do Dee Doo Doo

Came home from swimming lessons.
Had some lunch.
Had naps.
Played.
Watched some Signing Time together.

Ate some popcorn for afternoon snack.

Do Dee Doo Doo



Dexter got a hold of my pen....

Do Dee Doo Doo

No biggy.






And then......



WHAAAAATTTT???????



AJ begged me to come to his room to come see what he had written.
I figured 'no biggy', he's written his name (AJ or Alton) or Dexter's name or Kim or Mom or Dad or Paul or Gram or something.

I come to his room.
Seriously.
He says, "Look, I wrote COLOURING BOOK."

He hasn't copied the word which in and of itself would have made me proud.

But.

He.

Sounded.

It.

Out.

Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!





I asked him to read me the letters.

He pointed to them and said,
" C - little L - R - B - little c - K"


Oh my gosh!




lol ps - Richard was running a bit of a fever and they're giving him some antibiotics again for the next 5 or 6 days. Uggg. Probably my fault. The boys got sniffly noses.

1 comment:

Steph said...

WOW! What a stud!