Wednesday, November 01, 2006

"Trick or Treat, I Won't Eat Meat"

So, there's a few things to mention.

I forgot to mention a while back that you have been mouthing songs. What I mean by that is that when there is a song on with which you and I are familiar, you try to mouth the words while I'm singing. It's really cute. I think I started realising that you were doing that around two or three weeks ago and kept forgetting to write it down.

On the 31st, you went out trick or treating with Tarrie, Christine, Adam, Matt, Jen, Erin, Lauren, Daddy, and I. You fell asleep at 7:00pm in your stroller. The Joniecs gave you a cute little Beanie Baby ghost holding a pumpkin.

You've been imitating lots of sounds for the past while. If I say dada, you'll say dada. If I say Jack, you say ja (sometimes). If I say ma ma ma, you say ma ma ma. This of course isn't EVERY time, but often, especially if you start it.

You seem to be refusing to eat chicken in its pureed form. I had to give you some tofu quickly today at lunch because you refused to eat your chicken and veggies. ARGGG!

On the 1st of November, you started your Sign and Sing class. You had a blast! You loved the jiggly ball from PetSmart and all the songs! Tomorrow we have Zoom Buggy.

At Sign and Sing, you were scooting. It seems to be your mode of transportation. You sit down, move your feet forward, then scoot up your bum to meet your feet. It looks like you are bouncing around. It's pretty hilarious.

You tried squash today. You're trying herbs too, but I don't know what to try. We've tried dill, parsley, and basil. Are those good? I don't know!

No comments: