Saturday, November 25, 2006

"Raisin Recount, Go Go Guava, Blissful Brussels Sprouts, and Fantastic Figs, Crazy Carnivor, Crawling"

Okay, so the other day I said you tried raisins. I actually don't know if you grabbed the raisins off of Jack's tray or not. I'll give you raisins soon.

Today you tried guava, steak, and figs. Oops, that's a lot at once! You loved all of it. The guava was a beautiful combo with pears. The steak... you just kept eating it and eating it and eating it and eating it. You are definitely your daddy's son! The figs, I but in half and turned inside out for you to eat. You looked like you were eating candy!

About 3 or 4 days ago, I forgot to write that you tried brussels sprouts. You loved those too. I just cut up the whole head and you gobbled it up! You've been really into your meals lately!

Here's the BIG NEWS!

YOU CRAWLED TODAY WHEN GRANDMA, GRANDPA, AUNTIE KIM, UNCLE PAUL AND KIRSTIE WERE WATCHING YOU!

When Mommy and Daddy came home you showed us too. You just moved your knees a few times, but it was a proper crawl.

What a big boy! You've peed on the potty 3 times now! One time was at Auntie Erica's on the fold up potty!

No comments: