Thursday, November 09, 2006

"Butter, Bitter, Teething, Fever, 8 Months Old"

Well, I thought you were getting 'fangs', but it appears as though you are obtaining all four top teeth. Crikies!

I wish they would just come in already. You've been so moody. Back on Tuesday night you had a fever, just a small one, and you threw up you entire dinner, and maybe lunch and breakfast too. Yuck!

We skipped swimming and went grocery shopping instead to 'cool you down'.

You were up lots last night. I was thinking you've had some weird sleeps because you were waking to look for your paci with which I accidentally let you sleep a couple of times. But alas no, I think it's just the teething. I think you're waking in pain.

You put yourself back to sleep or you go right back to sleep once I pop in your paci, but I sure don't like you sleeping with it. However, if it helps ease the pain, then whatever you need.

My poor little cheeky monkey.

Today you received your birthday invitation for Jack's first birthday. I'm very excited to take you to see the animals.

Yesterday we visited Shannon and you got to play with her little son, Brady.

You did something new that I was going to write about last night, but I forgot, so, hmmmm, hopefully I'll remember soon.

You tried butter on November 6th, and you tried kiwi yesterday, November 8th. You didn't seem to notice the butter, and you're trying the kiwi, but you seem to find it bitter.

YOU ARE 8 MONTHS OLD NOW! I can't believe it. I go back to work in about 5 or so weeks, and I'm leaving you at daycare twice a week! I can't believe it. I can't believe that 8 months have gone by, and for that matter, that Jack is turning 1 ! This is just unbelievable. Unbelievable.

No comments: