Monday, September 28, 2009

Richard Update - Part Two - Talked to Richard at Emergency

So, I called him for an update a short time ago.

He said, he was hooked up to all the machines and such, had gotten up to use the restroom, was feeling out of breath, hooked the machine thing back up (the one for his finger, I think), and his oxygen level was at 95%, then was dipping down and got to 76% and he was getting all flushed and the reading level was turning red and beeping, so he started calling for help with the call button and yelling.

I find it odd that the machine reading would not have called for help itself. Hmmmm.

Anyhow, he had to wait until 7:30am to call VGH, so I'm guessing he's done that now, and I'll call to bother him again for an update shortly.


****If you missed the first update, just scroll down a bit on the blog page to the next entry below.****

No comments: