Monday, September 28, 2009

Richard Update #6 - scroll down for 5,4,3,2,1

Richard's on his way home now. His mom went to go pick him up. He's pretty tired after being up for about 30 hours. I'm hoping he had some time to sleep when they gave him the Benedryl before giving him platelets today.

I'll update more later or Richard will.




Another Thank You

Lisa (Richard's cousin!) - She sent really funny cards to both Richard and I, and once again, I was the spoilt one who got the Starbucks card and a bunch of great O.P.I. lotions and such! Wow, Lisa. I feel a little guilty though. She sent me those things for taking such great care of Richard through all this, but while Norma's here, she 'takes care' of Richard from about 8am-8pm if he needs it along with driving him to his appointments, picking up prescriptions, making sure he takes his medicines, while I look after the boys during the day, and Richard 'after 8pm'... (wink wink nudge nudge).
Needless to say, I'll try to 'earn' these lotions once Norma heads home, but in the meantime, I'll share them with Norma, as she's very deserving.

No comments: