Sunday, January 02, 2011

Dust = Depressing

So, I thought I'd get my butt in gear and start cleaning up Richard's office today.

Not cleaning it out. Just cleaning up. Slowly, it's become our dumping ground to get stuff out of the way. I'm not talking like "Hoarders", but definitely like the old show "Clean Sweep" where there was one room that was getting out of control.

Mostly, I was just trying to get stuff out that didn't belong in there and get some paper recycling out of there.

What I wasn't expecting was to get teary-eyed. There's a lot of dust in there. It just shows how long it's been since Richard's been in his computer room doin' his thing.

And, I came across some old pictures.

Boo hoo.




Regarding Richard -

I don't have anything new to report, really. He's still hanging out at the lodge with his mom. He actually didn't have an appointment today which meant some nice overdue rest for him.

Last he mentioned, he's still peeing every 30 minutes or so.

I've asked him to update his blog, but he says he just doesn't have the energy.

No comments: