Friday, October 31, 2008

The Most Beautiful Hallowe'en

I have lots to catch you up on...

The Pumpkin Patch
Hallowe'en
More Cruisin' Dexy
AJ's Funny Sayings
Growth Spurts
Etc.

But in the meantime, I just want to say....

What a beautiful Hallowe'en. We were worried about the forecast of rain, and then wind. But nope. It was gorgeous. And it was warm. I could have worn a tank top, and I wouldn't have been freezing. I was glad to have a hoody though.
Due to the rain forecast no doubt, it was a quiet Hallowe'en. Not near the amount of kids out as last year. We, once again, went trick or treating with The Joniecs. AJ was still going strong when only two of the 'big kids' were left. It didn't take him long to catch on to the 'candy giving'. He started to walk into people's houses to see what else they had in the bowl. He even started to get a little opinionated, like, "No, I would like that one please." We had to talk about that.

Here's a pic from the pumpkin patch, since I haven't loaded the costume pics yet.

No comments: