Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Catching Up Part #7

August 1st, 2006
"Sitting"

You can sit by yourself. Not for too long, but you are balanced and you like it!

August 3rd, 2006
"More Sitting"

You can sit up for long periods alone but I can't leave you on hard surfaces.

August 4th, 2006
"Fruity Little Guy"

Today you started fruits. You had pears.

August 9th, 2006
"Shaka, Name, Rolling"

On the fourth, I realised I could get you to shake your toy if I shook my hand and said, "Shaka, shaka, shaka!". The next day, Daddy was waving goodbye to you, and did 'shaka'. It was adorable.
You are definitely responding to your name a lot more now.
Well, rolling. You've been rolling tummy to back since around 3 months. At 2 months, you could roll back to side and occasionally side to tummy, but never together. You are 5 months old now and I'm still waiting for back to tummy. You sure seem to want to crawl lately. For a few weeks now you've been bringing your legs up under you to help you move around.

August 10th, 2006
"Veggysaurus"

Today you had veggies for the first time. You had carrots.

August 13th, 2006
"Night Market"

On Friday night, Auntie Kim, you, Uncle Paul, Daddy, and I went to the Asian night market in Richmond. You slept through half and were awake for half. You had a big day. We got home at 2:00am.
I'm trying to phase out your dream feed.

August 14th, 2006
"Rolling, Finally"

Today you rolled four times from back to stomach. Congratulations!

August 17th, 2006

Today you got your first tooth and your second tooth. They broke through. I didn't even know you were teething! What a great guy!

August 19th, 2006

Today we went to Redbull Flugtag with Auntie Kim, Uncle Paul, and Daddy. We met Auntie Erica, Kevin, and Jack. It was a hot, fun day!

August 27th, 2006
"Daddy and AJ ALONE!"

Daddy was all by himself with you overnight because I went to an overnight stag for Auntie Jen's wedding! Daddy was so good with you, and you were good for Daddy.

No comments: