Sunday, December 19, 2010

Richard is Moved In Up on T15

Well, he's settled up on T15. They found him a bed, or rather, I guess, kicked someone out so that he could get in. I sure hope the person that got sent home is happy to be going home. Let's hope so!

He sounded in better spirits when I spoke to him a half hour ago. He was happy to be settled. It was a long day. He's had lots of fluid and platelets and such. No catheter as of yet, but nonetheless, I'm thinking he's in a better place.



BIG THANK YOU to my dad who offered to head over to lodge and pack up all of Richard's stuff to deliver to him over at the hospital and pick him up a burger too!

BIG THANK YOU to Richard's mom too, who I'm pretty sure is on the edge of her seat just waiting to hear if Richard wants/needs her to come over.

1 comment:

Gillian King said...

I'm so sorry to hear that he is back in the hospital. I hope things clear up enough that he can atleast come home for christmas. I am constantly thinking and praying for you, Richard and the boys. I can't even imagine what you guys are going through. Take care Sonja, and please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out.
Gillian