Friday, March 26, 2010

Cast Your Vote!!! PLEASE



It's voting time!!

Time to help me get into the top ten for the weightloss and fitness competition.

You can vote once per email address.

After you vote, you need to confirm it by following a link that was sent to your email address.


Click Here To Vote



I've lost over 16 pounds (and 22 total since I started losing weight). And loads of inches!!!

I want to be in the top ten so badly!! Every vote counts!!

Tell your friends!!

Email your friends!!

All of them!!!

Send the link out!!

Or

If you'd really like to help, type
vote for Sonja Clark - http://totalmakeover.gofusionfitness.com/
as your Facebook Status.

thank you EVERYONE for all your support.

Please spread the word for me!!!

I want to blow them away with voting!!!

No comments: