Sunday, May 05, 2013

March (April is underneath this post)



 They put on a puppet show.
 Shadow puppets.  I told them I could see the whole thing.  I lied.

 

Bike riding weather began.

Nature walk weather.



 They designed a soccer field out of sticks.

It was AJ's birthday!

Daddy says that when you turn 7, you have to learn how to scramble your own eggs.

Vintage video games and a fort.


Dexter saw the flame picture and thought the can was telling you how you can style your hair.

Lego cake for the family birthday get together.


My parties rock.  Kim fell asleep.

We made lion masks one day.

Dexter asked for a back massage.

Rainy trampoline time.

Special Wednesday of Spring Break.  We did a whole bunch of fun stuff, and got ice cream at Birchwood Dairy.


I made my first meatloaf.  Richard said it tasted good.

Some sunshiney days.



Some not-so-sunshiney.


Sleepover fun!

AJ used his birthday money from Gram and Grannie to buy himself a little tablet.

Skatepark after church.



 Richard dressed for Tie-Tuesday at work.

Another yummy dinner night.

Shadow puppet sleepover.

Silly faces.
 

My guy.

Easter hunting.

 

And sunshiney again.






No comments: