Saturday, October 06, 2012

Before I Get Around to Posting Pictures from the PNE....

AJ's Fun Fair was a week ago on Friday.  Super-fun!
And... we bought three tickets for $5 and put all three in the bucket to hopefully win this Lego City set.  
And...

The boys won!!!  They were so excited!



We went to Mill Lake with Emerson and Jaxon on Friday with their new nanny, Kareen (Auntie Kim's friend).




 A beautiful day!

And, this same day, AJ came home with his first spelling test score!  10/10, plus 3 out of 4 bonus words:  apple, friends, leaf, but not 'rules'.

Great job, AJ!



This morning, Dexter just said, I have a picture for you, mom.

Is this what I think it is?  He says the dot at the end is a playground, and he and I are walking there.
Did he just use perspective?  I don't know.  But it looks cool, no?

No comments: