Thursday, March 17, 2011

I Should Be Cleaning My House, But..



I should be cleaning my house, but...

instead I made a sign about not cleaning my house.

Before - An old cupboard door.



After - The sign I've been wanting to make for some months now.
If you'd like to be inspired to make some cool new stuff out of old stuff, definitely visit these two sites:

Better After



Inspired By Charm

I should be cleaning my house, but...

shhhhh, Dexter and Daddy are sleeping. Don't wake them with the vacuum!




I should be cleaning my house, but...

instead I'm playing Lego Star Wars with Alton.



I should be cleaning my house, but...

instead I used the Crazy Forts from Grand-Dan to build this monstrosity that's sat in my living room taking up space so why would I vacuum when it's taking up half of my living room so why bother I mean REALLY!
They write in here. They watch projector movies in here. They play in here. They use their Leapsters in here. The list goes on and on.




I should be cleaning my house, but...

instead we took the boys to their last ice skating lesson. YES! I said WE! Daddy was slightly well enough to come again, and he took some great pictures on the real camera instead of my phone!
Some relay games on the last day!







I should be cleaning my house, but...

instead I'm drawing on a wrapping-paper-covered coffee table with Alton.
Here's his picture of Robin from Batman and Robin. I think the green thing beside him is the Riddler.



And this is SuperCat..err,.... ummm... I mean Batman!!! Yah. Batman. It did look more like Batman once he added the cape, but I forgot to take a pic of that. Ignore the creeping eyes in the background from Dexter.



I should be cleaning my house, but...

instead I'm updating the blog right now.

No comments: