Thursday, May 06, 2010

After Thursday, May 13th, I Will Have Time to Post About My Boys Again!





So, it's time for the last and final vote!!!

Here's the message I've sent out to my friends, and now to all you who read my blog:







Hi Everyone!
Thank you so much to everyone who voted for me in the first two rounds, helping me get into the top 10 and then the top 5 for my fitness and weightloss competition.

The third and LAST round of voting begins Friday, May 7th at 6am, and continues until Wednesday, May 12th at midnight.

If you voted on the first two rounds, THANK YOU!!!
Can you vote for me again, please? And this will be the last and final time that I have to harass all of you!

If you visit this page:
http://www.gofusionfitness.com/microsite/10/voting.php
You will be able to vote for me and view my speech if you wish.

If you visit this page:
http://www.gofusionfitness.com/microsite/10/sonja_c.html
You can read about why I entered the fitness and weightloss challenge and how my journey has been!

I've lost over 32 lbs (of which, about 24 or so have been in the 11 weeks of the contest) and well over 43 inches as of two weeks ago!

I've been going to the gym 6 days a week. I've worked hard and would love to win the year's gym membership.

Here are ways you can help me win the contest:

1. Visit the voting link, vote for me, and don't forget to check your inbox for the confirmation link that you need to follow to confirm your vote. YOU WILL NOT BE SPAMMED. They promised! Thank you so much for voting for me!!!

2. If you have lots of time to kill, vote for me once from every email address you have! That would be awesome!

3. If you REALLY want to help, tell your friends to vote for me or change your status on Facebook to say :
Vote For Sonja Clark
http://www.gofusionfitness.com/microsite/10/voting.php


Thanks everyone for all the messages of support that you've given and the many well wishes that so many of you have sent for my husband, Richard. He's in remission and has recovered well! We hope the Leukemia is gone forever!



Love Sonja

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great speech!!!!! Brought a few tears to my eyes. We are very proud of you and so happy to have you as a daughter-in-law and Mother of our dear grandchildren. Loads of love, Norma

Anonymous said...

SUPER PICTURE OF THAT HANDSOME RICHARD!!!!!! Love MOMMY