Tuesday, September 27, 2011

ARG.. no laptop

AJ told me that all of his teacher's grandparents died from doing P.E. I think this had something to do with the Terry Fox assembly. Now...my kid's reasonably bright, so I'm wondering what the heck happened for him to get this lost in translation.

Sorry Dexter. 2 people in the past two weeks have told me that their dog's name is Dexter. Oops. To which Dexter says, "What the what?"


I finally have a working computer again, but now I have none of my desktop. Richard's still working on sync-ing that or something like that. I don't know what the real word is. So... no pictures for now.


Other things I'll have to update for the baby book in the next week:
(This is my reminder)
Dexter colouring in the lines, and colouring very well.
Dexter writing very well, and then in mirror image.
AJ loving all day kindergarten.
The PNE.
Fort Langley.

No comments: